Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pathetic Post Script!

Well.... I was nearly right - it wasn't quite Man Flu but a really bad case of Man Cold! I thought I'd post a picture of my best friend over the past week or so - LemSip Max Strength - that Lemon flavoured germ warrior and friend to man's wellbeing! God bless those Champerton people at Reckitt Benckiser!

If truth be known I've barely had the strength to push down the keys on my keyboard - but the thought of a nice steaming cup of Lemsip enabled the creative juices to flow once again. Champerton!

However, I remain somewhat non-plussed... why is the Blackcurrant version of this wonderful medicine still called LemSip? Discuss.

Sorry.... all this activity.. it's too much, too soon - I've reached overload already!

'Garcon - another LemSip over here s'il vous plait (Sniff)!

Champerton!!

2 comments:

Pete said...

Hi Steve, sorry you've not been well. Hope you are on the mend now. Of course, man flu is a dreadful ailment and I sympathise completely. You'll be pleased to know that someone at med school once told me that there was something more painful than childbirth that both men and women could have. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me remember what it is, which rather scuppers my retort if any girl does come out with that old cliche. Still never mind!

Steve said...

Thanks Pete - if proof were needed about the traumas of a Man Cold - where better than a qualified doctor!!

I rest my case your honour (Aaaachhooo)!