Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What a blogtastic idea!

It's always Champerton when you discover something new isn't it?

Well, today I discovered what RSS feeds are! So what are they ( I hear you ask!)

Well, in a nutshell - they are links to news pages which alert you when there has been an update. So - if you have a favourite page like BBC News you can get your computer to let you know the moment that there has been any change on the page! It's great cos you don't have to keep going in to see whether it's changed or not. Champerton!

Even more Champerton is that I've put a link on this blog called 'Subscribe to Bloglines' - an online news reader! It's absolutely free and one of the better known ones available!

Can it get any MORE Champertastic I hear you cry - well - yes actually! I've linked to this blog so, in theory, if you subscribe to Bloglines it will alert you everytime I update my Blog!! How Champertastic is that?

Perhaps I should get out a bit more.....

No comments: